When a freshman college student drunk texts all five of her crushes their own boyfriend pro/con list, she finds her quiet year turned upside down as she navigates the world of first love.
Eighteen-year-old Nat falls for five different boys during her first month at school, but never openly admits her crushes. Instead, she keeps a list of each boy's pros and cons on her phone, the most logical thing to do for list-making, highly organized Nat.
After being roped into interviewing the school's star hockey player, he dares Nat to tell her crushes how she feels and how could she ever back down from a drunken dare? But, the sober light of morning leaves Nat with a pounding headache, questioning her sanity when she sees three messages awaiting her response: the hot guy she met at a concert, the kind guy from orientation week, and the perfect guy from lit class.
Now Nat must confront her feelings for these boys face-to-face, or her chance at love will pass her by. In this story of firsts, what happens when Nat just presses send?
Read Just Press Send today for a hilariously relatable college romance!
- Just Press Send
- Introduction & Playlist
- Trailer & Cast
- 1 | The Bathroom Incident
- 2 | Room 427
- 3 | Fountain Pens
- 4 | For Puck's Sake
- 5 | Dramatic Fist Slams
- 6 | The Great Whipped Cream Debate of '19
- 7 | Crappy Comebacks
- 8 | Banana Peels
- 9 | Aye, Aye, Captain
- 10 | Windows Should Be Unlocked
- 11 | Waffle Cones > Sugar Cones
- 12 | wikiHow Sucks
- 13 | The Sawyer Experience
- 14 | RIP Nat's Dignity
- 15 | Ghouls & Ghosts
- 16 | Out With The Old, In With The New
- 17 | Dimples & Backward Baseball Caps
- 18 | The First Second Date
- 19 | Mission Boyfriend Accomplished
- 20 | Will The Problem Solver
- 21 | Hydrate or Diedrate
- 22 | The Four-Letter Word Of Doom
- 23 | Keep Going
- 24 | Tear In My Heart
- 25 | Dig Deep
- 26 | I'm Not A Pokémon Card
- 27 | Washroom = Party Central