Paranoia ~ A deep fear built on suspicion and distrust in others
Incubus- an old Greek myth of a demon who would feed on those who slept
"What do you want from me?" I ask, keeping a firm hold on his glare, not letting him for one second put his attention anywhere else
"You know damn well what I want, Luna," He says, his hostility for once not throwing me off guard "I want you."
"So," I whisper, taking a step forward to him "Take me."
~He was meant to protect me, nothing else.~
He came without warning. He came without instructions. He came without explanation. But he came for me.
So here I am. Living with him by force, with no way to escape.
At first, I hated him. I hated every second I spent in his presence, I hated the way he looked at me, I hated his brooding looks and the curve of his lips, and his annoyingly handsome features, I hated his many tattoos. I hated that he could read me like a book. I hated the fact that he wanted to protect me. I could protect myself!
But behind the darkness in his eyes... there was light.
So I was drawn to him, his story, who he was, and why he wanted to protect me of all people. And as I slowly unraveled the answers, I unraveled him as well.
"Luna, you know I do this because I care for you." He tells me, his dark eyes shining in the dim lighting "More than you will ever know."
He was over-protective, hostile, annoying, dark, and a complete jackass... but I grew to love him, more than I knew capable.
But there was a dark force, beyond either of our capabilities hurdling towards us like lightning in a storm. I was being tracked like a deer in hunting season, yet these hunters wanted a little more than my head on a mantel piece. And somehow... It all linked to my mother.
A person like me, needs to watch their back at all times. Unless... It's all paranoia.
- Paranoia (Zayn Malik)
- Chapter 1: Luna Ghost
- Chapter 2: Odd Faces
- Chapter 3: Cupcakes and Late Bells
- Chapter 4: Z Something...
- Chapter 6: Saviour
- Chapter 7: Tell Me More
- Chapter 8: The Stranger At The Door
- Chapter 9: Wake up
- Chapter 10: I Hate You! Do You Hear Me?
- Chapter 11: War Zone
- Chapter 12: Feelings Fucking Feelings.
- Chapter 13: Awkward
- Chapter 14: Red Mark
- Chapter 15: Truth
- Chapter 16: Realisation
- Chapter 17: Baking
- Chapter 18: Star Gazing
- Chapter 19: Break-In and Naps
- Chapter 20: Training
- Chapter 21: The Music Box
- Chapter 22: Last Night
- Chapter 23: Thinking
- Chapter 24: Schools In
- Chapter 25: excited
- Chapter 26: library
- Chapter 27: Malik's Milestones
- Chapter 28: Ancient Rivalries
- Chapter 29: Cold Showers
- Chapter 30: Full Moon
- Chapter 31: Amateur
- Chapter 32: Lace
- Chapter 33: Base
- Chapter 34: Family Reunion
- Chapter 35: The Other Malik
- Chapter 36: Locco for Loki
- Chapter 37: Promposal
- Chapter 38: Loki Lending a hand
- Chapter 39: Sucker For Love
- Chapter 40: Birthday Girl
- Chapter 41: Stolen
- Chapter 42: Car Drive
- Chapter 43: Library
- Chapter 44: Black
- Chapter 45: A Prom Night From Hell
- Chapter 46: Baby Incubus
- Chapter 47: Jet
- Chapter 48: Late Night
- Chapter 49: Romeo, Juliet and Loki
- Chapter 50: The Witch Bitches
- Chapter 51: The Crown and Bloodshed
- Chapter 52: Ex-Wives and Lies
- Chapter 53: New Recruit
- Chapter 54: Eyes
- Chapter 55: Wake Up
- Chapter 56: Electric
- Chapter 57: Asshole Alert
- Chapter 58: I Miss The Stars
- Chapter 59: 'I Love You',And Other Lies You Told Me
- Chapter 60: The Return
- Chapter 61: The Fallout
- Chapter 62: This Is How Things Are Now
- Chapter 63: House Call
- Chapter 64: Loki meets Humanity
- Chapter 65: Let The War Begin
- Chapter 66: The Hero Complex
- Chapter 67: What Are You Saying?
- Chapter 68: Restored
- Chapter 69: To Evelyn
- Chapter 70: Goodbye
- Chapter 71: The Unravelling (Part 1)
- Chapter 72: The Unravelling (Part 2)
- Chapter 73: The Unravelling (Part 3)
- Chapter 74: Demetri's Ultimatum
- Chapter 75: A Case of Paranoia (Last Chapter)