Dirt filled her mouth, her nose, making it impossible to breathe. Wet mud covered her face, but all she could do was press her body to the ground. Her muscles were locked, tense. There was no time for running anymore.
Ilene Mayer lives an ordinary teenage life, trying her best to get good grades and succeed, without getting into trouble. She is the most hated person in school, and with a controlling mother, Ilene finds it hard to not start hating herself as well.
But everything changes when two bikers make a not so discreet entrance, and Ilene soon finds out they hide a dark secret...
Second place in the fantasy category of The Sunset Awards 2020!
All credit for this beautiful cover goes to the amazingly talented @GodessOfGuess
Note: the music linked in the story is NOT mine, and all credit goes to the musicians and owners.
The idea for this story and everything in it is mine and you are NOT allowed to copy any of it. Thank you:)
- Chapter 1: Better strong and alone
- Chapter 2: Is this thing literally on fire?
- Chapter 3: You are such a cliché
- Chapter 4: I didn't exactly intend to smash a book in your face
- Chapter 5: I'm sure I can find a way to get rid of him
- Chapter 6: There's a full moon
- Chapter 7: We might even see it killing in action!
- Chapter 8: I'm not sure you deserve it
- Chapter 9: Then she jumped
- Chapter 10: I'm going to kill you
- Chapter 11: You can't walk around covered in blood
- Chapter 12: I'm the biggest mistake she ever made
- Chapter 13: I want you to leave
- Chapter 14: I'm always in control
- Chapter 15: Have fun with your girlfriend
- Chapter 16: Why on earth would I spill my tea?
- Chapter 17: She is the one who ruined you
- Chapter 18: Ask me again, and I'll change my mind
- Chapter 19: Because that's what friends do, right?
- Chapter 20: Revenge is a neverending cycle
- Chapter 21: And then your boyfriend shot you
- Chapter 22: You didn't die, did you?
- Chapter 23: I think Mr. Idiot here broke his hand
- Chapter 24: You'll never be loved!
- Chapter 25: I just wish someone would notice me
- Chapter 26: I will never forgive you
- Chapter 27: Playing hero and hunting monsters
- Chapter 28: You don't control me
- Chapter 29: Putting my life in your hands
- Chapter 30: Stop being such a besserwisser
- Chapter 31: Does that mean you won't fry us any eggs?
- Chapter 32: I'll tell you everything
- Chapter 33: This is the best day of my life!
- Chapter 34: A unicorn-girl sleeping in our living room
- Chapter 35: Please, don't hurt him
- Chapter 36: How dare you lock me away!
- Chapter 37: What's the pink girl doing back?
- Chapter 38: You can't fight them all
- Chapter 39: You talk like the world is about to end
- Chapter 40: He should've been back by now
- Chapter 41: You're going to kill them?
- Chapter 42: I have a plan
- Chapter 43: You have to go, before-
- Chapter 44: You're one of them, aren't you?