Please join us to celebrate the wedding of MINA MIYAWAKI and CHARLES BINGHAM...if Em doesn't stop them first!
When Em - depressed twenty-something and proud misanthrope - finds out that her perfect younger sister (who she hasn't seen in years) is marrying the *only* guy Em has ever liked, she can't stop thinking about what could have been. Maybe what could still be...
Stealing Mina's husband-to-be may be her only shot at love. Will Em choose to reclaim her high school crush, or patch things up with the sister she can't bear to lose again? And what's up with the handsome, brooding groomsman who won't stop following her around?
Currently featured on Wattpad's "Community Curator" list!
- i n t r o / i n v i t a t i o n
- ch. 1 // tell my sister that i miss her //
- ch. 2 // i guess that i miss you, i guess i forgive you //
- ch. 3 // how long's it been since you let me in? //
- ch. 4 // so glad to see you here, so glad you could come //
- ch. 5 // more of what was once mine //
- ch. 6 // if you can't find your friends, you can leave without 'em //
- ch. 7 // chapter one, we didn't really get along //