After Henry Jekyll ends up splitting his soul in half and creating Edward Hyde, a man made of all the opposite things Jekyll wants to be, his life has become hell, especially since he and Hyde are one in the same. But then, everything changes when he meets Vanessa. However, as Jekyll starts to fall in love with her, so does Hyde, but for entirely different reasons...
"I am made of the things that you would never wish to be. I am the exact opposite of who you want to be. Everything you value, care about, and everything you love... I will take it all away until you have nothing left to care about anymore."
~ Updates Saturdays
~1st Place Winner in "The Oasis Awards" for Fan Fiction category!
~ I'm also doing a collaboration with @TheCrystalInkwell . His characters make a few appearances in some of the chapters. He's an amazing author, so go check him out!
~ DISCLAIMER: I own NONE of the characters created by Robert Louis Stevenson!
- Chapter 1: After Tonight
- Chapter 2: Face In The Mirror
- Chapter 3: A Foe I Can't See
- Chapter 4: Lost In Yesterday
- Chapter 5: You Will Never Forget Me
- Chapter 6: It's Such A Fine Line
- Chapter 7: I Am The Man
- Chapter 8: Something Unreal
- Chapter 9: Beautiful & Strange
- Chapter 10: What Is This Feeling?
- Chapter 11: Heaven Or Hell
- Chapter 12: The World Has Lost Its Mind
- Chapter 13: Deep Inside You
- Chapter 14: All The Words Are In Our Eyes
- Chapter 15: A Truth That Cannot Be Denied
- Chapter 16: Secrets I Long To Share
- Chapter 17: A Toast To The Night