When Kayla McCrae was forced into a dare by her friends, she had no idea what she was in store for. They dragged her into the kissing booth and that was when her calm life turned crazy.
Isaac Thornton had thought it would be great fun to man the kissing booth. Of all the girls lined up that day, the only one that had him coming back for more was a surprise.
She was a nerdy girl in a grey cardigan. She seemed frumpy and boring against the girls he normally dated. The difference was that he could have kissed her forever; the spark between them was that intense.
She disappeared into the school world and he couldn't find her. He couldn't believe how hard he was chasing after this girl that nobody but his sister knew.
He was normally the one that girls chased after, with his relationships lucky to last a week. Now this girl had him caught in her net but couldn't be found. He continued to search though.
What would to do with her when he finally found her?
- Chapter 1 - Random kisses can change your life
- Chapter 2 - People are never where you expect them to be
- Chapter 3 - A little understanding goes a long way
- Chapter 4 - Persuasion is not the technique to use
- Chapter 5 - The opinion of our fellow man
- Chapter 6 - What's in a name?
- Chapter 7 - Midnight rendezvous
- Chapter 8 - Who knew homework could be this much fun?
- Chapter 9 - A river of a tale to tell
- Chapter 10 - A Mum, a Dad and ice cream.
- Chapter 11 - Confusion times a zillion
- Chapter 12 - Makeovers and stolen kisses