For you, whoever you are.
Given recent events, and the strain that Covid19, social distancing, and the potential health and financial fallout, I thought I'd offer a digital space for anyone who wants it to come in and relax.
You're welcome to vent, to relax, to talk about strange things. And while you're here, I'll do my best to help make anyone who stops by feel a little less lonely as you survive 2020.
- Covid-19; the quick and simple things we know about it.
- You Can Be A Hero, From Your Couch!
- Wash Your Goddam Hands
- Thank Your Grocery Store Clerk
- Coping with Covid
- Interview With a Vampire Writer
- Stop trying to murder my Grandparents!
- Good News Everyone!
- Status Update
- Whiplash from the About-Face
- Your Monday Morning Check-In
- Snake Oil
- Mayday Update
- Well, Shit.
- The Worst Is Yet To Come
- Seven Ways To Stay Safe at the Beach (Not to be mistaken for genuine advice)