Sheriff Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Braedimus Prime, Daphne Blake, and the whole gang are back at it again.
As their owner Braedey prepares to depart for a fast-lane future, his loyal toys find themselves now in a daycare, where untamed tots with their sticky little fingers do not play nice. So, it's all for one and one for all, as they join Barbie's counterpart Ken, a thespian hedgehog named Mr. Pricklepants, and a pink, strawberry-scented teddy bear called Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear to plan their great escape.
A/N: any and all 'Toy Story' characters and plotline belong to Disney, as well as any other characters belong to their original owners, and I only own my OC characters.
- Chapter One: Western Train Chase
- Chapter Two: Eight Years Later
- Chapter Three: Sunnyside Daycare
- Chapter Four: Welcome to Sunnyside
- Chapter Five: Escape & Playtime
- Chapter Six: Lockdown
- Chapter Seven: Lotso's Story
- Chapter Eight: Layout & Reunited
- Chapter Nine: Operation - Breakout
- Chapter Ten: The Tri-County Landfill
- Chapter Eleven: A New Home
- Chapter Twelve: Epilogue