Losing this war means captured by the enemy empire and considered as their prostitutes and servants. Dreaming that situation made my heart race even more. I settled myself on the floor, close to the door. Time passed but no one came unlocking the door and allow me to fight for our pride.
"Attention..." the speaker said loudly. I quickly stood up and I could feel my heart coming out of the skin. Anything can be announced at this moment. " As the Prince of Pratapgarh killed mercilessly by our strongest army, I declare the war won by the Mahabaleshgarh and all the property belonging to Pratapgarh claimed by our empire including all Money, Royalties, children and all the ladies..." I Stood Frozen at that moment. I can't hear anything else.
I tried escaping the place but suddenly the door stand banged open. I ran and in the hurry, I banged to the table and fell on the floor. I tried to stand up but They came fastly and one of them caught me by pulling my hair and made me stand. It hurt like hell. I cried, I cried loudly feeling the fear and most of all losing my everything. The person holding my hair try to press his hand against my cheeks and then one of them said " Keep her for the Prince... she is the Princess Abhishree"
"yes... I agree, Don't touch her. Princess can only be the prostitute of the Prince" Another one said.
The story is set back in the sixteen century When The most powerful empire Mahableshgarh attacked the another Empire Pratapgarh and won the battle effortlessly. Losing the battle doesn't come with the loss but with the dangerous situation for the ladies. They would be treated as prostitutes, Raped, work as a slave and in the most dangerous condition sold or killed. The never saw dream of Abhishree came true. She was taken by the Prince and has to work as his slave. But her attitude was never giving up. She considered that She was the Princess, She is the Princess and she will be the Princess.
THE BATTLE IS NOT ENDED YET.
- Abhishree ~ The Pride of Mahabaleshgarh
- 1 ~ Beginning of the End
- 2 ~ The sunlight through window
- 3 ~ Groom the Prince
- 4 ~ The Princess became the Slave
- 5 ~ A Night with the Prince
- 6 ~ Prince spent time with Courtesan
- 7 ~ Prince takes the Bath
- 8 ~ Princess gone wild
- 9 ~ The Fearless Princess
- 10 ~ The Prince's Chamber
- 11 ~ Prince is Interested in Princess
- 12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords
- 13 ~ Princess getting married?
- 14 ~ Princess Interested in 'Kamasutra'
- Author's Note
- 15 ~ Princess's last day in Mahabaleshgarh
- 16 ~ The Unroyal Wedding of Prince and Princess
- 17 ~ Prince undressing the Princess
- 18 ~ The Wedding Night of Royal Couple
- Author's Note 2
- 19 ~ Prince started feeling for Princess
- 20 ~ The Queen is always the Queen
- 21 ~ A Night in the Prince's Arms
- 22 ~ A sensual and scary bath in River
- 23 ~ A Night to Remember
- IT IS IMPORTANT
- 24 ~ Princess scared the Prince
- 25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess
- 26 ~ 'Can I Take You Now?'
- 27 ~ Princess is so Naive
- 28 ~ Princess's love for Prince
- 29 ~ The sensuality of colours that painted the Princess
- Author's Note 3
- 30 ~ Princess will be Pregnant soon
- 31 ~ The Lion in pain and Anger
- 32 ~ The Princess in Red Drives the Prince Crazy
- 33 ~ The Night of unknown Pleasures
- 34 ~ Princess can be no more...
- 35 ~ Princess need the Prince
- 36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?
- 37 ~ Prince showed his love in front of all
- 38 ~ Princess seducing the Prince
- 39 ~ Princess turned the Prince off
- That's Really IMPORTANT...
- 40 ~ The Queen and the King
- 41 ~ It's all Lie from the Beginning...
- 42 ~ Prince wants to spend the night with Princess
- 43 ~ Prince knows about Princess's Pregnancy
- 44 ~ Prince teaches lovemaking to the Princess
- 45 ~ Prince wants to do it Tomorrow
- 46 ~ Prince helping the Princess in Getting Ready for the Ceremony
- 47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree
- 48 ~ "Can I sleep with you?, here"
- 49 ~ "I would love to see my wife going Insane"
- 50 ~ The night is the Longest
- 51 ~ Abhishree takes the Revenge