For every story tagged #WattPride this month, Wattpad will donate $1 to the ILGA
Pen Your Pride
A New Life // Bad Boy Hayes Grier

A New Life // Bad Boy Hayes Grier

119K Reads 1.9K Votes 13 Part Story
Brianna Hartofelis By briannahartofelis Completed

When Rayne moves from L.A to North Carolina to start a new life and move on from her old one, the bad boy and player of the school Hayes Grier won't leave her alone. Does Rayne start to like Hayes? Will he end up playing her like every other girl...

Or will she be the one to put feeling into his numb heart?

  • badboy
  • fanfiction
  • hayes
  • hayesgrier
  • magcon
  • romance
For once In my life I read a fanfic that has my name and the main character’s name literally identical
Koi_Espinosa Koi_Espinosa Jan 26, 2016
North Carolina is no where near suckish it has nice sun sets and Hayes Grier
megbenn13 megbenn13 Sep 15, 2015
I have lived here for 10 years and where Nash and Hayes are from is, maybe, 1 hour away? I think.... Its werid but cool
LanaFD LanaFD Aug 03, 2015
First chapter, and I already think you're an incredible writer and person
dolanstwinss1999 dolanstwinss1999 Jun 16, 2015
I have really bad self asteme issues and that's kind of part of why if people call me fat or ugly then i break down crying because I believe what they say I try so hard to ignore it but I can't it's so hard for me and even my step dad calls me fat
- - Jun 04, 2015
this is the polar opposite of mei am 5'7
                              i am have brown hair that come an inch or two off my shoulders and I am perfectly fine with my weight and I used ti swim but now I dont and special 75% of my time fangirling the other 25% I spend waliing around or eating or playing with my little sisters