What's a girl to do when she's stuck in purgatory with an insane Goblin King and a power-hungry, homicidal vampire as companions? Probably whine a lot, throw in a few lame jokes, and maybe even manage to save all their lives. After all, Alethea's life has always been strange. Why should her afterlife be any different? ... The sequel to Purgatory.
(Undergoing major edits • Formerly titled Forevermore)
Cover made by the talented @Tanii915
- Limbo (Part Two)
- Chapter One: 'Oh my God, we're back again'
- Chapter Two: A clever ruse
- Chapter Three: I'll take 'Awkward Vampire Encounters' for $500, Alex.
- Chapter Four: Long Live the Queen
- Chapter Five: How to make enemies and manipulate people
- Chapter Six: Reunited
- Chapter Seven: Fighting and Making up
- Chapter Eight: Liar Liar
- Chapter Nine: A reminder of who's in charge
- Chapter Ten: Fooled you
- Chapter Eleven: Put on your war paint
- Chapter Twelve: Crime and Consequences
- Chapter Thirteen: Thrall
- Chapter Fourteen: Part One
- Chapter Fourteen: Part Two
- Chapter Fifteen: An Unlikely Hero
- Chapter Sixteen: Truth will out
- Chapter Seventeen: An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind
- Chapter Eighteen: Cambion and Nephilim
- Chapter Nineteen: Love lost
- Chapter Twenty: Cage Fight (Part One)
- Chapter Twenty-One: Cage Fight (Part Two)
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Your assignment, should you choose to accept it...
- Author Note