What is a proper, young lady to do when she finds a stranger sleeping in her bed?
ANGELIQUE GRAFTON doesn't know much about love. Resigned to marry the man her late parents intended for her, she can't help dreaming of more than a loveless marriage. When she finds a handsome man in her bed - a man who makes her very skin tingle - she realises that maybe it's not worth jeopardising her own happiness to fulfil her parents' wishes.
NATHANIEL HOWERTY, the Marquess of Pensington, knows too much about love. Having seen his father destroyed by losing the woman he loved, Nathaniel wants nothing to do with romance. But when he meets Angel Grafton, he finds that he wants her more than anything else. Does he dare to leave himself vulnerable to a woman that might not only steal his kisses but his heart as well?
- Chapter 1: Dark Angel
- Chapter 2: Breakfast at Gowthorpe's
- Chapter 3: Meet the Howertys
- Chapter 4: Not A Prince
- Chapter 5: Dancing and Potted Plants
- Chapter 6: Ride Along
- Chapter 7: A Dress! My Kingdom for a Dress!
- Chapter 8: All The Meddling
- Chapter 9: Coming Out Ball
- Chapter 10: A Moonlit Balcony
- Chapter 11: Almost, Not Quite
- Chapter 12: A Ride in the Park
- Chapter 13: Music of the Night
- Chapter 14: Resolve, or Lack Thereof
- Chapter 15: A Midsummer Night's Kiss
- Chapter 16: A Kilkenny Party
- Chapter 17: Inside the Maze
- Chapter 18: Not This
- Chapter 19: A Ball Without Angel
- Chapter 20: Safe
- Chapter 21: A Gowthorpe Kind of Talk
- Chapter 22: Well, Good Morning to You
- Chapter 23: Accusations
- Chapter 24: Spare Me Friends Like You
- Chapter 25: Rumour Has It
- Chapter 26: A Fragile Reputation