Seventeen year-old Eliza Taylor's latest run-in with New York City Police lands her on a bus with a one way ticket to the small town of Blackwater. Unimpressed with being an indentured servant for her cranky and ridiculously ancient aunt, Eliza soon finds hope when she meets Dante, another of her aunt's employees, as well as Chase, the cute boy-next-door who works at his dad's hardware store.
Unfortunately, Eliza's panache for getting into trouble rears its ugly head when she discovers her aunt's shop sells more than just postcards from 1988. Her aunt's "private showroom" houses each of the seven deadly sins: Pride, Envy, Wrath, Avarice, Lust, Gluttony, and Sloth. But stopping her evil aunt from damning the souls of unsuspecting teens has a price - and that price might very well be Eliza's eternal soul.
Can Eliza survive her evil aunt, outwit the dark master she serves, and keep a few souls out of Hell, including her own? She's not so sure, but seeing as how she likes her soul in the upright and firmly out-of-hell position, she's gonna give it her best shot. Hopefully her best won't end up killing her and ruining her afterlife - God knows her normal life is hard enough!
Bad Company Copyright © Wendy Nelson 2012 All Rights Reserved. No part of this literary work may be reproduced or used without written consent from the author.
***All images, videos & photos belong to their respective owners. No copyright infringement or violation is intended by their use.
- Prologue: You Sucked Her Into What?
- Chapter One: The Last Straw
- Chapter Two: Cornfields and Servitude
- Chapter Three: Wicked Witch of the Mid-West
- Chapter Four: If Looks Could Kill
- Chapter Five: Eyes Come in That Color?
- Chapter Six: Persistency Feels Good
- Chapter Seven: A Complete Set
- Chapter Eight: One Beauty Queen Closer
- Chapter Nine: Stars Up Close
- Chapter Ten: Rules of the Road
- Chapter Eleven: Root Beer Floats and Nails
- Chapter Twelve: A Rare Find
- Chapter Thirteen: What Lies Beneath
- Chapter Fourteen: Mirror Mirror on the Wall
- Chapter Fifteen: Inside the Showroom
- Chapter Sixteen: Wrath of the Harvest Queen
- Chapter Seventeen: Late Night Cleaning
- Chapter Eighteen: The Woman in Red
- Chapter Nineteen: That Was...Strange
- Chapter Twenty: Down Memory Lane
- Chapter Twenty-One: Return to the Mirror
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Armies Win Wars
- Chapter Twenty-Three: The Perfect Gift
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Galileo Shows the Way
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Land and Sea Assault
- Chapter Twenty-Six: A Necessary Evil
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: Dante Steps Up
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Devil's Always in the Details
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Original Telephone Model, 1.0
- Chapter Thirty: Showdown at the Gift Emporium
- Chapter Thirty-One: You Sucked Her into the Monet?
- Chapter Thirty-Two: Souls on a Shelf
- Chapter Thirty-Three: Angel Calling
- Chapter Thirty-Four: Hot Date
- Chapter Thirty-Five: Throwdown Show-Me Style
- Chapter Thirty-Six: Boyfriend from Hell
- Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Aftermath
- Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Missing Piece
- Chapter Thirty-Nine: Lust Tastes a lot like Cherry Coke
- Chapter Forty: Rude Awakening
- Chapter Forty-One: Mind over Matter
- Chapter Forty-Two: The Fine Art of Negotiation
- Book Two: A Quick Note