Eren is now 18, he's going to move out of his parents' house and leave the city life for a small town life. He gets a job and everything is great. Well, not everything. Every day and every night, Eren has visions and dreams about a life he doesn't know about. One day he decided to go to the nearby coffee shop, where he sees someone that he thinks he knows.
Levi works at a cafe, everyday a customer/acquaintence, Petra, visits every morning to talk to him. Then a certain green-eyed boy catches his attention, reminding him of his nightmares and flashbacks of a past life he doesn't know about.
This is a roleplay I did with a friend, KrisWhispers (Tumblr), so it's not exactly a story, but it's good enough, I guess.
KrisWhispers and I do not own the Attack on Titan charcters used in this story, we just roleplay as them.
- Have We Met Before? (Ereri)
- Chapter 1: Flashbacks, Visions, Nightmares, and Dreams of Forgotten Memories
- Chapter 2: Oh the Irony
- Chapter 3: It's Three in the Morning
- Chapter 4: A Planned Meeting?
- Chapter 5: Remembering a Past Life
- Chapter 6: Finding a New Job... at GameStop
- Chapter 7: Working at GameStop
- Chapter 8: Reunited in Another Life
- Chapter 9: Kissing on the Job
- Chapter 10: I Love You
- Chapter 11: Dinner at Levi's
- Chapter 12: Should I Stay or Go?
- Please Read