Being naked, wrapped in the same duvet as this supposed stranger, breathing the same air as him seemed just right. He felt more familiar than anyone she had ever known, unfairly physically separated till now by half a world.
This unknown room was filled with the palpable presence of the indulgent night gone by.
But then, where else should she be?
The day Roy first met Hera, he also found by the end of it was that she was married. It was not that Roy wanted Hera to be single for any reason, or did he?
What happens when a workaholic British architect, Roy and an erudite Indian scholar, Hera, meet and submit unwittingly to the desires of their irrational hearts?
[05/02/21 #6 in delhi]
[18/04/20 #1 in namesake]
[13/02/20 #1 in adultlove]
MATURE CONTENT: One or more Adult themes. Please do not read if you are below the requisite age as per the laws of your country/state. Also avoid if you do not appreciate or like explicit contents.
NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED
COPYRIGHT: All Copyrights reserved by @heidi1504
- Foreword: Respect and Kindness
- Chapter 1. The Name: Hera
- Chapter 2. Mrs. Hera Patel
- Chapter 3. The Family
- Chapter 4. Remember, Roy?
- Chapter 5: The Yogini
- Chapter 6. Hera's Person
- Chapter 7. Getting a Grip
- Chapter 8. Diya
- Chapter 9. Silver lining
- Chapter 10. Moon
- Chapter 11. Promises of a New Dawn
- Chapter 12. Out of the System
- Chapter 13. Two Days of Pain
- Chapter 14. Chameleon
- Chapter 15. Pineapples
- Chapter 16. The Best Place to Hide
- Chapter 17. Putting a Pin
- Chapter 18. Bliss of the Pin
- Chapter 19. Full Circle
- Chapter 20. Tired Soul
- Chapter 21. Dreams
- Chapter 22. Don't Know What to Call it
- Chapter 23. The Party
- Chapter 24. Stairway to Heaven