[Ex Map to Anywhere] [LONGLIST ONC2020] When humanity is threatened by extinction, two enemies have to work together.
She's the last Seer, with the most painful job imaginable.
He's the commander of the last human outpost, with the heaviest responsibility to bear.
She's totally shameless, respects nothing and no one.
He's respected by everyone else as a god amongst men.
No wonder they'd gladly kill each other. But they can't. They have to save mankind. And, surprisingly, each other.
Open Novella Contest 2020 - Longlisted
- WP Romance's Worlds Apart reading list
- Sunflower Awards 2.0 (romance, winner)
- The Forever Awards 2020 (fantasy/sci-fi, winner)
- The Young Writer's Awards 2020 (romance, winner)
- Phoenix Queen's Awards (sci-fi, winner)
- The Rétrograde Awards (sci-fi, winner)
- The Spring Awards 2020 (romance, 2nd place)
- The Fantasy Awards (fantasy, 2nd place)
- The Ink Awards 2020 (romance, 2nd place)
- The Evergreen Awards (romance, 2nd place)
- The Sakura Awards (fantasy, 2nd place)
- The Mono Awards 2020 (sci-fi, 2nd place)
- The Ruby Awards Spring 2020 (romance/new adult, 3rd place)
(cover by 𝔨𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫 𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔰)
Taking part in:
- 1 - What else
- 2 - Away with it
- 3 - A humanity to save
- 4 - I take it from here
- 5 - Pierced with iron nails
- 6 - Day of the no
- 7 - In need of an anchor
- 8 - Hurt on purpose
- 9 - Without remorse
- 10 - The color red
- 11 - One of his duties
- 12 - A dead end
- 13 - Meticulous measures
- 14 - Queen and country
- 15 - What makes a Seer
- 16 - Cat in the box
- 17 - Out of respect
- 18 - Short and cruel
- 19 - A stubborn mule
- 20 - Like a master
- 21 - Hold my beer
- 22 - The luckiest man
- 23 - Gravitational center
- 24 - Day of the yes
- 25 - An unsolved mystery
- Author's Note