There's not much that's special about Laurence. His grades are average, his athletic skills are average, his social skills are nonexistent, and his muscles? Psh, don't even start. However, he does have one talent: music. Scrawny ol' Laurence can play a grand total of twenty-three different musical instruments.
Natalie's a different story. She's a self-destructive compulsive liar, has a peculiar fondness for Mary-Jane kitten heels paired with funky socks, and is the happiest person you'll ever meet. Spontaneity is her specialty and when you're with her, nothing ever goes as planned.
So what happens when these two powerful personalities collide?
- 1. Caffeine and A Lie
- 2. The Proper Way to Eat Fruit
- 3. Solos and Name-Calling
- 4. A Typical Friday Night
- 5. Taking Me Out
- 6. Champagne, McDonald's and My Future
- 7. Surprise Ice Cream and the Things We Live For
- 8. A First Kiss and an Old Friend
- 9. Cloud of Depression VS. Ice Cream
- 10. Teenage Boys Can't Shop for Crap
- 11. Midnight Make-ups and Scarring Secrets
- 12. Roadtrip?
- 13. Stupid Selfish Laurie
- 14. We All Live in a Yellow Submarine
- 15. Paranoia
- 16. Asshole Fathers
- 17. What Instrument Would You Be?
- 18. It's A Crap World
- 19. Letting Go
- 20. Goodbye