Anaya awakes from a month in a coma to find herself in an empty room - an abandoned pig slaughterhouse. Filled with horror, she tries to run only to be met with a sealed envelope drenched in blood addressed to her.
She opens the seal and finds a letter with the writings, "Dear Anaya, the body you are wearing used to be mine. I'm writing this letter to you for your survival."
Who is this person and why did she give her her body?
How will Anaya get the answers she needs when the only clue she has is a letter from a dead person?
Find out in "Anaya" as we voyage on the dark paths to self-discovery.
Book #1: The LightBlood Series
ℹ ONC '20 Round 1 Qualifier
ℹ ONC '20 Round 2 Qualifier
ℹ Added to AmbassadorAF's "Beyond the Realms" reading list
[ ] 5K Reads
[ ] 10K Reads
[ ] 20K Reads
- Reviews ⭐⭐⭐
- Playlist 🎶
- ~ A fan cover! 🖤
- Prologue - Run, Anaya, Run
- Chapter 1 - Red-letter day
- Chapter 2 - In Too Deep
- Chapter 3 - Who's there?
- Chapter 4 - Nineteen Ninety Six
- Chapter 5 - At the Crossroads
- Chapter 6 - On the Eighth Day
- Chapter 7 - Time Does Not Heal All Wounds
- Chapter 8 - The Black Tears of Kangara
- Chapter 9 -Mwanaume's Shrine
- Chapter 10 - When Doves Cry
- Guess what? 🤓🖤
- Chapter 11 - The LightBlood
- Chapter 12 - Where's The Body?
- Chapter 13 - Dembe
- Chapter 14 - Koobi Fora
- Chapter 15 - Let There Be Fire
- Chapter 16 - False Awakenings
- Chapter 17 - Life Along the Nile
- Chapter 18 - The Power of Three
- Chapter 19 - The Guardian
- Chapter 20 - The Date
- Chapter 21 - Better The Devil You Know
- Chapter 22 - Nia Afriyie