"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 a 𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪, 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶?″ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘵.
"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮. 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘺."
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
Salo Wylis had just completed her Jedi training under Jedi Master legend, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Despite the Jedi Order being long dismantled and forgotten.
But when Luke Skywalker, a farm boy on a moisture farm, locates her and Obi-Wan. He presents them with a plea for help from rebel leader and princess, Leia Organa.
Obi-Wan, Salo, and Luke begin a dangerous mission, save Princess Leia, and destroy the Death Star.
But Luke and Salo have a mission of their own.
Updates every Friday.
(Takes place during "Star Wars: A New Hope")
(Longer chapters and descriptive writing.)
[1.18.2020 @Sevenseasofmichelle, all rights reserved]
- CAST (+Photo Aesthetic)
- CHAPTER ONE - A NEW DAY
- CHAPTER TWO - A MESSAGE OF DESPERATION
- CHAPTER THREE - AN EVENING OF MEMORY
- CHAPTER FOUR - THE PILOTS AND THE FALCON
- CHAPTER FIVE - THE DEATH STAR
- CHAPTER SIX - THE COMMAND ROOM
- CHAPTER SEVEN - THE PRINCESS
- CHAPTER EIGHT - THE TRASH COMPACTOR
- CHAPTER NINE - THE BATTLE IN THE HANGAR