I met the male lead in prison.
Okay. I get that I transmigrated into an R-19 tragic romantic novel, but why is he like this?
"Bark! Bark! Bark! Grrrrrr..."
I can't believe this guy is held by a curse that makes him act like a beast...And that's not the end of it, because when he returns to normal for a moment.
"I-i-if you aren't g-going to take responsibility for what you did to me, th-th-then don't t-touch me!"
At any rate, I felt relieved that I probably wouldn't have any sort of romantic interactions with this guy.
A year later...
"Th-th-the day I leave this place, please...m-meet up with me!"
- Oneshot part 1 (Advertisement)
- ONESHOT part 2 (end)
- Chapter 1. What? Meeting the male lead in prison?
- Chapter 2: This isn't a person, this is a dog (1)
- Chapter 3: This isn't a person, this is a dog (2)
- Chapter 4: I became a Jean Valjean for you (1)
- Chapter 5: I became a Jean Valjean for you (2)
- Chapter 6: A big shot supporting character makes a sudden entrance (1)
- Chapter 7: A big shot supporting character makes a sudden entrance (2)
- Chapter 8