UFO's are a mystery... A mystery that is slowly becoming unraveled. They come in more shapes than just saucers. And unfortunately, there are many who deny their existence.
Blado Gorge was a young 16 year old boy when he saw his first UFO. "Clear as day," he claims. But when no body believed him, telling him it was just the fireworks, or it was only a plane, he gets infuriated.
Then, out of the blue, other people begin to see unidentified flying objects... Larry Katz was among these people, along with Alex Warren, Daniel Hardy, Sid Syler and Desiree Hardy, even. And when their experiences start to happen more often and get out of hand, the unthinkable happens...
- Prologue: The Sitings
- Chapter One: Clear as Day
- Chapter Two: Was it military equipment? Or was it...?
- Chapter Three: The UFO for...
- Chapter Four: The Unthinkable
- Chapter Five: The Noise at Midnight
- Chapter Six: An Experience that carried on...
- Chapter Seven: A Quick Biography
- Chapter Eight: Learning the Unsaid