Alex and Jake were straight out of high school sweethearts.
They beat the odds, survived the college years apart.
The happily ever after.
Marriage, kids, the entire package.
When real life gets in the way. Real life.. kids, bills and all.
Is their love strong enough?
To survive the fall apart.
Not a young innocent girl and a bad boy... this is a REAL TALK, Grown up 30 something love story ❤️
30 something Contemporary Romance /Drama ** strong language/ mature***18+
Better summary to come... some day.
- Authors Note
- Intro and Copyright
- ❤️❤️❤️ Just a Quick Shout Out❤️❤️❤️
- First Christmas
- I'll be there for you
- Mr. Brightside
- Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
- Frustrated, Incorporated
- Leave me lying here
- No change, I can't change
- I'd do it if I could
- Here I go, here I go, here I go again
- Understand what I've become
- It's all about the he-says, she-says
- Why are you my remedy?
- These hands are meant to hold
- I'm a Mother F@&king Woman
- Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
- Off the coast and I'm headed nowhere
- So mothers be good to your daughters, too
- Your head in the curtains and heart like the fourth of July
- Written in the scars on our hearts
- Don't fall away
- Boss up and change your life
- Bored by the chore of saving face
- We gonna lose our minds tonight
- I want you to want me
- Don't let your heart grow cold
- All the roads we have to walk are winding
- Well, I guess this is growing up
- The hope to keep us safe from pain
- The microphone explodes
- Fuel burning fast on an empty tank
- Life is perfect never better
- Leave tonight or live and die this way
- I don't know what I'm thinking
- You'd better give me something
- The bitter taste is cumbersome
- Swing a little more, on the devil's dance floor
- We took a hard left
- Little pieces of the nothin' that fall
- If everything could ever feel this real forever
- You gotta hurt sometimes to learn to heal
- This is the story of a girl
- Show me what your thing is all about
- For what its worth it was worth all the while
- I'll take you to the candy shop
- You make me feel like I am young again
- The beach gives a feeling
- I do what it takes
- I'm gettin' better with time
- What could it be, it's a mirage
- Heaven help me for the way I am
- You can go your own way
- Forces pullin' from the center of the earth again
- 'Cause nothing compares
- The sky'd be falling while I'd hold you tight
- Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end
- Final shout out
- BONUS CHAP-We'll wish this never ends
- Bonus Chap- Can I handle the Season's of my Life