Claire Masters has always been the good girl. When every one of her friends were out having fun and enjoying life, she was at home helping her family. But then she graduated and defied her parent's expectations of her becoming a lawyer, a job she considers dull. Instead she chose to chase the nomadic lifestyle of a backpacker, an occupation her strict parent's considered futile. After many long and tiresome arguments between her parents and herself, she hopped on a plane and went to Paris.
Meanwhile, the CEO of Taylor Enterprises, Zach Taylor, is forced to take time out of his workaholic lifestyle to 'holiday' in Paris, where he soon meets Claire in a small cafe a few blocks away from the Eiffel Tower. A series of somewhat stalker-ish events occur between the two until Zach returns to Australia.
- Chapter One - The Meeting
- Chapter Two - The Eiffel Tower Incident
- Chapter Three - The Arc de Triomphe Incident
- Chapter Four - The Notre Dame Cathedral Incident
- Chapter Five - What's Wrong with Me?
- Chapter Six - To Date or Not to Date...That is the Question
- Chapter Seven - Confusion Never Dies
- Chapter Eight - Flashbacks and Emails
- Chapter Nine - A Date to Remember
- Chapter Ten - Unexpected Visitors
- Chapter Eleven - A Day with Nat and Dan
- Chapter Twelve - Trouble
- Chapter Thirteen - When Things Go Wrong
- Chapter Fourteen - Surprises
- Chapter Fifteen - Is This The End?
- Chapter Sixteen - Au Revoir
- Author's Note