Piper Grayson is forced to spend time with her family for the summer before college. Miranda--her mother doesn't trust her to be home alone after an incident that got Piper arrested and suspended from school. Miranda thinks she is upset because Piper wishes to be with her friends from back home however, Miranda and the others don't know that Piper is desperately trying to avoid her ex-best friend who broke her heart two summers ago.
Will Piper survive two weeks of being surrounded by people she hates?
- The Longest Two Weeks of My Life
- That Childish Friendship Ended Two Years Ago
- Never Have I Ever Kissed a Girl-
- Delilah Never Loves Anyone, Right?
- She Thinks Relationships Supposed To Be Perfect, So-Be Perfect For Her
- Red Heart Emoji
- Always Has Been and Always Will Be
- You Lost Me Anyway