"In the eyes of the Absolute Law, I have no rights.
I am no-one. But I'm not the only no-one. There are thousands of us.
We are imprisoned in the underground bunker that was once built to save humanity. There is no sunlight here, it is always dark and damp. We eat from cans and drink dirty water. We learn by teaching ourselves to read outdated books.
We are the children of the 'depraved'. Perpetual orphans raising one another.
and when we turn 18. They own us."
Imogen is 18, and about to be sold to the highest bidder. Unfortunately for her the highest bidder is the crown. They're after a new test subject for a mystery serum. A serum that has killed 10 others before her. Miraculously she survives, and soon discovers she isn't quite the same person anymore.
Oliver is 24 and the son of the Queen. He despises the way things are and yearns for change. At first he and Imogen dislike each other intensely. Each believing the wrong things about the other.
Soon they realize just how valuable they are to one another, and how together they just might be able to take down the Absolute Laws.
- Chapter One - Mercy From Exile
- Chapter Two - The Exception to the rule.
- Chapter Three - All Things Rusty
- Chapter Four - More Than Alive
- Chapter Five - For the Mission.
- Chapter Six - The Super Soldier Project
- Chapter Seven - You Must Do Your Duty
- Chapter Eight - Emotionless
- Chapter Nine - Escape The Falseness
- Chapter Ten - I Have Questions For You
- Chapter Eleven - Plans In Jeopardy