What is normal? Webster's dictionary suggests that normal means to conform to a "particular standard" or "desired pattern."
To live simply, we must make a conscious choice to embrace "voluntary simplicity." Essentially, we are free to choose how to simplify our lives. Some things we must consider include developing a work-life balance, embracing the good life, living mindfully, savoring the moment, spending quality time, and slowing down. Whatever we choose, the decisions ought to result in improving our well-being and peace of mind.
Mia Abernathy was 18 at the time her fate was altered. A simple thing as straying from a path is what trigger the hands of Fate to destroy any ideal of a "normal" life. When there only seems to be only secrets and lies surrounding her would she be able to figured out the truth? Would fate be kind and allow her freedom? Fate is not on her side neither are the people to be trusted. Secrets would confused you, intrigued you and leave you hanging every new page
Are you willing to join her?
*written in 3rd person*
Note: Story is undergoing a bit of fixing and rewriting. Chapters would be mark as unedited as I go rewriting the story. Continue reading with caution it might change.
- Chapter 1- Beginning (pic of Mia)
- Chapter 2- Coincidence (pic of Eliza)
- Chapter 3- Unexpected Surprise (pic of Twins)
- Chapter 4- Two Problems
- Chapter 5- Similarities
- Chapter 6- Aggressive Play
- Chapter 7- Awaken Feeling
- Chapter 8- Been Watch
- Chapter 9- Dark Truth
- Chapter 10- Confrontation (pic of Brianna)
- Chapter 12- Answers
- Chapter 13- Trouble (pic of Gabriel)
- Chapter 14- Understanding
- Chapter 15- Rejection
- Chapter 16- Change
- Chapter 17- New Life
- Chapter 18- First Killed
- Chapter 19- My Creator
- Chapter 20- Gabriel's Game
- Chapter 21- Confusion...
- Chapter 22- Eye-Opener
- Chapter 23- Warning
- Chapter 24- Extreme Hatred
- Chapter 25- What Happen?
- Chapter 26- Puzzle of the Shadows
- Chapter 27- Loose Ends
- Chapter 28- Knowledge (pic of Demetrius)
- Chapter 29- A Bigger Picture
- Chapter 30- What Was Left Unsaid...
- Chapter 31- A Serious Talked
- Chapter 32- Your Mine Remember That...
- Chapter 33- Her Return
- Chapter 34- Fleeing
- Chapter 35- A visit to Limbo
- Chapter 36- I'm falling to Pieces
- Chapter 37- A Beautiful Disaster
- Chapter 38- After Tonight
- Chapter 39- My Hopeless Dream
- Chapter 40- The Long Awaited Night
- Chapter 41- Admitting, Might Kill Us Both
- Chapter 42- If I die.....