Sherry is a normal 21 year old (or at least everyone thinks she is) until she finds out the truth about her best friend Sam Winchester and his dorky brother Dean when she decides to help them find their dad. She loves this life of adventure and danger and Sam & Dean start to think that maybe bringing her along wasn't a bad idea, but they have no idea that she has a deep dark secret.
How can she fight almost as well as Sam and Dean, although Dean will never admit it, and she might just be holding back a bit? How does she know how to shoot with a gun and how can she hit the target perfectly with a knife, no matter the distance?
Starts with Season 1 of Supernatural and Season 3 of The Vampire Diaries.
The amazing cover is made by @Go_Figure! If you want covers to be made just ask her because she's awesome.
Despite what you guys think, I read every single one of the comments. You guys are amazing.
- Chapter 1-Who's there? (Revised)
- Chapter 2-Oh yeah, I can fight (Revised)
- Chapter 3-Yay! A road trip
- Chapter 4-Ugh. It's sooo hot in here
- Chapter 5-We're Supernatural Hunters
- Chapter 6-Lady in White
- Chapter 7-What a Great day!
- Chapter 8-The Library
- Chapter 9-I'm taking you home
- Chapter 10-Beige coloured trenchcoat
- Chapter 11-Deja vu
- Flashback 1-The monster
- Chapter 13-He saved me
- Flashback 2-Klaus
- Chapter 15-My Mysterious Stalker
- Chapter 16-Love, Dean
- Chapter 17-Small red box
- Chapter 18-Truth, Dare & Situation
- Chapter 19-To Chicago
- Chapter 20-Jessica
- Chapter 21-Abandon them
- Chapter 22-The mobile store
- Chapter 23-Dad's Journal
- Chapter 24-The abandoned warehouse
- Chapter 25-Family Reunion
- Chapter 26-A mysterious phone call
- Chapter 27-He's Dead!
- Chapter 28-Highway to Hell
- Chapter 29-What are you guys doing here?
- Chapter 30-The Cliffhanger