Four African-American Witches on the run from a Warlock detective, a jilted lover, and a ridiculous super clingy cat named Mister Purr.
Hey, If you're reading this, my sisters and I are on the run. What started out as a night of celebration quickly turned into death... (Death is such a taboo topic).
Anyway, we left a few people behind and we're feeling bad about it, but when you're on the run, who has time for goodbyes, am I right?! Lol (bad joke).
Unfortunately, we left our super clingy cat, Mister Purr behind as well. So, if you see him, DO NOT tell him where we are. Thanks!
Wish us luck,
-Yanni, Junie, Faylayee, & Aunt BeeBee
***Book Contains: Badass Women, intimate love scenes, dark humor, and colorful language.***
Published on a full moon. 2/9/2020 11:30
**weekly updates: weekends.
- Author's Magical Note
- 1. Absolutely No Magic!
- 2. On The Count Of Three...
- 3. Okay, We Need Magic
- 4. Let's Act Normal, Got it?
- 5. Sis, You Look Suspicious.
- 6. Is It A Bad Time?
- 7. Hey, Zion...
- 8. We're Good, I Think.
- 9. Uh, What's Going On?
- 10. It's Getting Hot In Here!
- 11. This Is Going Too Far
- 12. Zion's calling me. No, Seriously.
- 13. Let There Be Magic: Part 1
- 14. Pass It To The Left...
- 15. What about Mister Purr?
- 16. Someone's Knocking...
- •BREAKING NEWS•
- 17. Do You Believe In Second Chances?
- 18. Yanni? Open up!
- 19. How Much Do You Know?
- 20. Define Snitching
- 21. Coincidence or Guilty Conscience?
- 22. It's Not What You Think... Or Is It?
- 23. Zero to One-Hundred
- 24. I Didn't See It Coming. Did You?
- 25. Less Is More, Right?
- 26. Maybe I Should Go...
- 27. Fire Vs Water