Cynthia is a confident, tough but sweet girl who comes from a wealthy family and as such goes to a school exclusive to the privileged. She is scared of being in a relationship but she has a crush on her friend, John who is also in love with her and has tried to get her to be his girlfriend, but to no avail.
Michael is the son of the owner of Cynthia's school. He also attends same school and is very popular, wealthy, good looking and arrogant. Michael thinks he can get every girl he wants until he meets Cynthia.
An accidental bump and unpleasant encounter results in a friendship that was never preempted.
What happens when almost all the guys in her life begin to show romantic interest in her?
Will she overcome her fear of being heartbroken and allow herself in a relationship?
Will she make the right choice?
And what happens when she realizes that everything she considered the truth might not actually be?
- Chapter 1 - Eight girlfriends?
- Chapter 2 - He apologized?!!
- Chapter 3 - I despise you
- Chapter 4 - Frank's parents
- Chapter 5 - My little tigress
- Chapter 6 - Hang out with us
- Chapter 7 - They are coming back
- Chapter 8 - You chose me
- Chapter 9 - He isn't Michael
- Chapter 10 - A cool voice
- Chapter 11 - They are gone
- Chapter 12 - The winner is Cynthia!
- Chapter 13 - I still like him, right?
- Chapter 14 - I'm going to kiss you
- Letter of Apology
- Chapter 15 - I don't despise him anymore
- Chapter 16 - Don't let him fool you
- Chapter 17 - Permission for two things
- Chapter 18 - He is my boyfriend now!
- Bonus Chapter - Grace's date
- Chapter 19 - His ex-girlfriend
- Chapter 20 - He is our friend too
- Chapter 21 - Nanny's relationship
- Chapter 22 - My heart hurts
- Chapter 23 - Tied to a tree
- Chapter 24 - I can't like him
- Chapter 25 - Let's make a deal
- Chapter 26 - I'm leading him on?
- Chapter 27 - They took Grace
- Chapter 28 - She is not dead!
- Chapter 29 - I'm not going
- Chapter 30 - The Sports Competition (1)
- Chapter 31 - The Sports Competition (2)
- Chapter 32 - He is acting weird
- Chapter 33 - They were my family
- Chapter 34 - I've never had one
- Chapter 35 - Tangled with three boys
- Chapter 36 - Is this your first date?
- Chapter 37 - You can sing
- Chapter 38 - You can actually sing?