Aurora isn't your average mermaid. She isn't even that... she's more. Last of a dying race, the Ocean Serpents, her purpose in life is to help make things easier on people. But she's a little rusty due to lack of service because of a traumatizing experience. And to add to that, she's on limited time; if she can't change three people's lives in an earthshaking way, she'd have to go back to the Serpents Clan, and Poseidon knows she couldn't afford that.
Merrick is your average surfer. Loved the sea, good looks, and a hot girlfriend. But that all changes when a certain mystery girl comes traipsing into his life. As a college graduate with a rich daddy, he's just relaxing, letting loose on life. Nothing matters to him but surfing, nothing else... but what if that mystery girl expands his vision?
Time running out.
Fear tearing at the seams, trying to break in.
And two extraordinary people.
But the question is, do you really believe in me?
- Do You Really Believe In Me? ♆Prelude♆
- Do You Really Believe In Me? ♆The Blind Girl Meets the Surfer♆
- Do You Really Believe In Me? ♆Swallowed by the Sea and Spit Back Out♆
- Do You Really Believe In Me? ♆The Truth Buried Under More Lies♆
- Do You Really Believe In Me? ♆Discovered Under the Waves♆
- Do You Really Believe In Me? ♆Mortal Faces the Enemy♆
- Do You Really Believe In Me? ♆Fire Consumes All♆