**Welcome to the afterlife of Denver-where phantom buffalo roam and ghost factions wage war.**
Seventeen-year-old Ashen Deming is dead, but she can't move on. Not with the soul of her best friend on the line. He is stuck in a horrific curse-a curse no spirit knows how to break.
Ashen is determined to find a cure, but at every turn opposing factions try to snatch her for themselves. As the menacing specters close in, a new threat is exposed-one that looms over the dead and the living-and Ashen and her posse of ghosts have one brief chance to stop them. If they fail, the entire world will be lost to darkness forever.
But Ashen's time is running out. If she doesn't cross over soon, she will be damned to roam the haunted city for eternity.
Dead Remnants is a YA urban fantasy, filled with dark humor and spliced with historical flashback stories, revealing real ghosts of America's ugly past. Perfect for older teens and fans of JOSS WHEDON, NEIL GAIMAN, STEPHEN KING, and GUILLERMO DEL TORO. (Completed book available anywhere books are sold.)
DEAD REMNANTS UPDATED EVERY WEDNESDAY! Next update: September 19th.
Comments Welcome! (Please leave as many as you like! Votes appreciated!) #grandcafecommunity
Visit Armarna Forbes online at www.armarnaforbes.com and on Twitter @ArmarnaForbes
- Chapter 1: PEOPLE IN HATS CAN'T BE TRUSTED
- Chapter 2 : ASHEN: ALONG CAME A SHADOW
- Chapter 3 : BEGINNING OF THE END
- Chapter 4 (Part One): INTO THE BELLY OF THE MOUNTAIN
- Chapter 4 (Part Two): INTO THE BELLY OF THE MOUNTAIN
- Chapter 5 (Part One) : THE DEAD AIN'T SPECIAL
- Chapter 5 (Part Two) : THE DEAD AIN'T SPECIAL
- Chapter 6 (Part One) : MACAJAH: AGNES
- Chapter 6 (Part Two) : MACAJAH: AGNES
- Chapter 7: THE WARDERS' CODE
- Chapter 8 (Part One): THE OLD WOMAN AND THE DUCK
- Chapter 8 (Part Two): THE OLD WOMAN AND THE DUCK