You, the lovely reader, are an 18 year old that loved creepypastas. You've always thought them as fictional, but you'll soon be proven wrong. Nobody's ever really liked you at school or anywhere in general. You hated everybody, and everybody kinda hated you too. You were a reject of society. Thats the main reason you loved creepypastas, they were rejects of society that found their purpose. You'd do anything to become one of them.
And one day, you received a letter, telling you about a camp that was perfect for you.
Will you go? Are you ready to become a murderer? Will you survive?
wiLL jEff EVeR bEAt BeN pLayiNg viDEo GaMEs??
Read the story to find out what happens!
[ also, this is a Marble Hornets and Creepypasta crossover, so I'll be adding some Marble Hornets related chapters :) ]
[ cover art by Lynnarty ]
!! [Chapter Warnings: described gore, drugs, blood, suicidal thoughts, death, bullying, swearing, self-harm etc.] !!
Heya! Author here, I hope you enjoy this story and if you do, I'd be happy to make more.
I'm really proud of this story lmao
- Chapter. 1: "Reject Of Society."
- Chapter. 2: "Arriving."
- Chapter. 3: "Naomi Hates Toby."
- Chapter. 4: "I just want to be back at camp.."
- Chapter. 5: "I shouldn't have left."
- Chapter. 6: "Lost and Found."
- A/N (just to clear up some confusion)
- Chapter. 7: "Usual."
- Chapter. 8: "Jay Merrick."
- Chapter. 9: "Camp Creepypasta Investigators."
- Chapter. 10: "Save Skully."
- Chapter. 11: "Torture & Trouble."
- Chapter. 12: "Same City, Same Past."