That's what it felt when I had to throw away my love for Trevor Miller.
That's what Johan Grayson raised in me when he started the cruel rivalry between us years ago. As if ruining my life once wasn't enough, he's hell-bent on ruining me over and over again until I am just as freaky as the reputation paints him to be. It's easier to hate him as it should be, but once he used to be more than a rival. A boy I could trust blindly, my best friend. But when your rival starts to show those creeping signs of your old friend in fleeting moments even when you are playing the usual role of his enemy, you are bound to start making rules and boundaries for yourselves.
After all, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...
- MEET THE CAST
- CHAPTER 1| GAME FUCKING ON
- CHAPTER 2| TRUTH OR DARE?
- CHAPTER 3| NOT ALL BEAUTY IS BEAUTIFUL
- CHAPTER 4| HE IS NEVER TELLING THE TRUTH
- CHAPTER 5| THE PERFECT DISASTER
- CHAPTER 6| NIGHTMARES
- CHAPTER 7| THE PURPOSE OF MOVING ON
- CHAPTER 8| WHAT WAS THAT?
- CHAPTER 9| I DON'T KNOW YOU
- CHAPTER 10| LOSERS IN THE BATTLE
- CHAPTER 11| UNREQUITED LOVE
- CHAPTER 12| FEEL SORRY FOR THE VAMPIRES
- CHAPTER 13| I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS
- CHAPTER 14| A CRUEL FUCKING JOKE
- CHAPTER 15| WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED
- CHAPTER 16| SOME OF US HAVE LIVES BEYOND THAT
- CHAPTER 17| I CAN'T TRUST YOU
- CHAPTER 18| FIX WHATEVER'S LEFT OF US
- CHAPTER 19| LETTING YOU GO
- CHAPTER 20| IT'S MY FIGHT
- CHAPTER 21| WHAT HAPPENED TO US?
- CHAPTER 22| IF I CAN LOVE YOU...
- CHAPTER 23| HISTORY JUST LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
- CHAPTER 24| BLOOD, PAIN & DEATH
- CHAPTER 25| FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT
- CHAPTER 26| IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME
- CHAPTER 27| NOTHING'S OKAY
- CHAPTER 28| HE'S GONE
- CHAPTER 29| YOU ARE ALL I HAVE
- CHAPTER 30| HE WAS ALWAYS THERE
- CHAPTER 31| BAD DAY?
- CHAPTER 32| A BIG FAT MESS
- CHAPTER 33| YOU ACTED LIKE I WAS INVISIBLE