"You're an idiot", I mumbled and looked up.
He was standing pretty close and I could just now study his face properly. He had a smile on his lips constantly and he was quite a bit taller than me, making me having to look up.
But his eyes were the most captivating part. They held so many stories. They twinkled and looked straight into mine. I could see that he was studying me as well. They were a maze. A maze that I would love to get lost in.
"You really are an onion", I blurted out.
A Little Bird Told Me - A Fred Weasley fanfiction
All characters are owned by JK Rowling, a true legend.
- - 1 - I'll see you around Homeschooled
- - 2 - Deal with it, Weasel
- - 3 - You really are an onion
- - 4 - childish, but definitely satisfactory
- - 5 - You would like that, wouldn't you?
- - 6 - (Not) calm and collected
- - 7 - You're cute, you know
- - 8 - Well, you're no fun
- - 9 - So you like older men?
- - 10 - That little bird might be correct
- - 11 - Go with me
- - 12 - All to yourself
- - 13 - Steal the show
- - 14 - That's bollocks
- - 15 - Stop lying, love
- - 16 - Definitely my type