[Updates Wednesdays odd weeks starting February 3rd 2021]
A Coming-of-Age story about growing up, being true to oneself and overcoming the adversaries of both the past and present.
Momoi Tomoki is a gloomy but hardworking teenage boy. When anyone sees him in his school uniform, they won't find a single fault with him. He's the perfect first year male student of B High. The customers he serves with a graceful smile without a complaint, have none to give. He's actually quite popular and easy to talk to. At home, he does the chores he's asked to do and seems like a son any mother would be proud of.
But that's not the truth. In reality, he's anxious, always trying to hide his true self. He knows he can't let anyone see who he truly is. He'd be a son, brother, student, friend and neighbour to be ashamed of.
Why? Because he's not like a boy should be. He likes pastels, his favourite animals are cute bunnies and fluffy doggies, his favourite TV shows are about magical girls, and his room is decorated as if he was a girl and not a boy.
In fact, he's not a boy! And that's the problem.
Tomoki is nonbinary, and he hates himself for it. He just wants to fit in and be like everybody else. Just how far does he need to go to be normal? When will the malicious words stop?
Or... is there a way for him to not suppress his true self?
With an LGBTQ-theme, the series is about the many of the adversaries in life such as self-rejection, bullying, and the anxiety and fear of not fitting in. It also shows the importance of self-acceptance, love, friendship, and the supportive network we all need to stand on our own as we grow up.
- Episode 1: One Among Many
- Episode 2: Cherry Blossoms and Peaches
- Episode 3: Two Sides of a Coin
- Episode 4: As if Made from the Same Cloth
- Episode 5: When it Rains, it Pours
- Episode 6: Nothing Can be Gained Without Taking a Risk
- Episode 7: Stand Your Ground
- Episode 8: A Kiss Worth Too Much for This World
- Episode 9: All Wounds Heal, Some Leave Scars
- Episode 10. Cause and Effect
- Episode 11. Love Knows No Name
- Episode 11.5 (Part 1). Challenges
- Episode 11.5 (Part 2). Anxieties and Embarrassments
- Episode 11.5 (Part 3). The Best Gifts Come From the Heart
- Episode 11.5 (Part 4). It was the Cat
- Episode 11.5 (Part 5): Fear
- Episode 12. Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover
- Episode 13. One Worth More Than This World
- Episode 14. There's a Limit to Everything
- Episode 15. Confessions
- Episode 16. Choose Your Friends Wisely
- Episode 17. The Silver Lining
- Episode 18. My Words are Mine Alone
- Disclaimers and Notes
- Episode "Yoshimi"