I love her. And if I love her, I can't destroy her.
Having just gotten out of a mental asylum as a plea deal to stay out of prison, it's evident that Eli has a past that he's not gotten out of.
He's pressured to prove to everyone that he's a changed person but behind closed doors, he's still just as corrupted as before he left and lets himself fall back into his old habits quickly.
When a girl comes into his life, Eli is determined to scare her away, not wanting anything to do with her. When his threats only make her more curious about him, it's clear she wont go as easily as he'd hoped.
What happens as Eli uses all his time to push her away, then realizes he might actually be falling for her... An emotion he's never felt before.
Aria is going to find out just how dangerous and destructive he can be, and Eli is going to realize that you can't run away from your past forever.
- Chapter One - Emergence
- Chapter Two - Egress
- Chapter Three -- Reminiscence
- Chapter Four -- Influence
- Chapter Five Part One -- Impression
- Chapter Five Part Two -- Impression
- Chapter Six -- Paranoia
- Chapter Seven -- Erratic
- Chapter Eight -- Cerebration
- Chapter Nine -- Asinine
- Chapter Ten -- Visitation
- Chapter Eleven -- Stranded
- Chapter Twelve -- Isolate
- Chapter Thirteen -- Progression
- Chapter Fourteen - Ramification
- Chapter Fifteen - Perfidy
- Chapter Sixteen -- Cordial
- Chapter Seventeen -- Remorse
- Chapter Eighteen - Capitulation
- Chapter Nineteen: Asphyxiated