Marinette drops the phone in denial! She feels the tears fall as she tries to let the sudden news settle in for her! How is she to cope? What will she do? She is alone in the world now!
Chat Noir is on patrol when he hears a girl sob. He comes closer and sees her! It is his princess. He wonders, now what or who made her cry? He is about to find out!
Do not copy this in any form or fashion. I worked hard to write this. Thanks, and Happy Reading!
Find out more in...Marinette the orphan: A Marichat fan fiction written by Summer Cheng.
The cover was made by Summer Cheng with photos found at www.pinterest.com and www.fanpop.com, and the photo editor app was put to use to make edits of these photos.
- Prologue: Sorry to Inform You That...
- Chapter 1 Visit from a Silly Cat?
- Chapter 2 Chaton Buys Some Food?
- Chapter 3 A Familiar Tap, tap, Tap...
- Chapter 4 Cat Fight, or Bickering Among Friends?
- Chapter 5 Chat, the Part Time Spy?
- Chapter 6 Get Back Here, Chat Noir, This Instant!
- Chapter 7 Why so Quiet, Chat?
- Chapter 8 Contents?
- Chapter 9 Letter, what about it?
- Chapter 10 Missing Chat?
- Chapter 11 Imposter, Back Off!
- Chapter 12 Here, Take It!
- Chapter 13 Sudden Confession, Seals with a Kiss?