Prince Loki and Prince Thor are to be assigned, new maids in the realm of Asgard.
Loki is cold and harsh god of mischief but something piques his interest in his new chosen maid, she has shapeshifter magic in her veins.
But She's hiding her powers as she has kept them hidden for as long as she can remember but Loki draws them out. Megan the new maid has come upon her mother's wishes to work within the palace at the feet of the god Loki. A Mix conflict rises between the two but also a strange sense of bonding between the stubborn harsh prince and his captivating magic-using maid.
- introductions are short
- the pressure of picking
- an unfriendly welcoming
- don't be so foolish
- you serve the prince, time to act as you do
- remorse, regret, and the rose
- feasts in the kingdom don't lessen the pain
- the stubborn man does not lack his kindness and sympathy
- healing and courting, not an easy feat
- the two princes set off to find their maidens
- maybe he does lack that kindness and sympathy after all
- A fellow maids duty of generosity
- up an at em!
- A serious ordeal not easily dealt with
- feeling better but not in the emotional department
- Yes Prince Loki, No Prince Loki, Are you sure Prince Loki?
- magic, magic and more magic
- a late-night stroll.
- I'm sorry about last night
- heartbreak isn't a lovely feeling
- stupid love, stupid emotions