How does it feel not being able to confess your love to your crush?
Ella has always been in love with her senior from the moment she laid her eyes on him. Now that it is his final semester at the college, she has no way but to gather her courage to confess her love. But it is easier said than done as her crush just happened to be a serious, strict and no-nonsense type of guy who sees her as nothing more than a rich spoilt brat.
Welcome to Ella's eventful and dramatic life that surrounds her long-overdue love confession.
"Did I hear it right?" Sam turned to me, "you are interested in Michael?" He asked me unbelievably.
"Yes, is that a problem?" I raised my chin.
"Of all the things, you selected the project to confess your feelings? You do realise that you are the bottom-ranked student and he is the top-ranked in his batch and a university gold medalist?"
"I have no other way to approach him. Michael is not interested in anything else and we don't have much time left,"
"How can you be so sure that it's Michael?"
"Because I believe in destiny," I said. "You know, 'Someone somewhere is made for you', I think that person is Senior Michael for me and I am in love with him."
"What!? You love him?" Sam stopped on his track.
"You sure are weird," he muttered. "Anyway, I am really looking forward to seeing you prove it."
"What about the project?" I looked at him hopefully. "Since I am the...um...last-ranked student in the class, he won't select me."
"I will think of a way," he promised.
"Thank you, Sam!" I said excitedly. "I will never forget this help."
"I am so looking forward to seeing Michael falling head over heels for you," Sam winked before walking away.
- #1 She is the lowest-ranked student
- #2 He is my destiny
- #3 She is a rich spoilt brat
- #4 He is here for me
- #5 She is immature and impulsive
- #6 He is considerate of me
- #7 She is different from others
- #8 He is worried because I am hurt
- #9 She is my Personal Organizer
- #10 He is my soulmate
- #11 She is stalking me
- #12 He saw me at my worst
- #13 She is growing on me
- #14 He is angry with me
- #15 She is sweet and delicate inside
- #16 He wants me back
- #17 She is making my heart pound
- #18 He is my only hope
- #19 She is hurt because of me
- #20 He is avoiding me
- #21 She is angry with me
- #22 He rejected me
- #23 She is transferring college
- #24 He kissed me!
- #25 She is my beautiful princess
- #26 He loves me!
- #27 She is my destiny
- #28 He is someone I cannot give up on
- #29 She is someone I want to protect
- #30 He wants a chance
- #31 She wants to protect me
- #32 He wants to take the blame
- #33 She is making me worried
- #34 He wants to love me
- #35 She has a weird sense of logic
- #36 He puts me on the spot!
- #37 She wants me to stay forever
- #38 He is selfish about me!
- #39 She is taken as a hostage
- #40 He is waiting for her
- Book 2- THE WAY BACK TO YOU
- #42 He is a rich arrogant guy
- #43 She is very special to me
- #44 He is different from others