[Previously FEATURED] Retail workers have the least chance of being haunted, hurt, or killed. At least, that's what three cashiers assume. When Temple, Marilyn, and Martine meet little Sienna, they find out how wrong they are about job security.
Sienna triggers the appearance of the Dark, an elusive Shadow that never leaves.
Follow the women down the paths of their surprisingly complicated lives, leading to a dark future for...
Temple, as the head of a crime syndicate
Marilyn, as the rich housewife
Martine, as the political prisoner
Everyone meets their end. What part does the Shadow play in shaping who they've become?
1st place winner of the @ProjectRefresh Halloween contest
Highest ranking in Horror: #18
Also featured on the reading lists for:
- The Beginning Part One
- The Beginning Part Two
- The Beginning Part Three
- The Beginning Part Four
- Brief Interlude...
- Temple Tannon Has a Bad Day Part One
- Temple Tannon Has a Bad Day Part Two
- Temple Tannon Has a Bad Day Part Three
- Temple Tannon Has A Bad Day Part Four
- Marilyn's End Part One
- Marilyn's End Part Two
- All About Martine Part One
- All About Martine Part Two
- All About Martine Part Three
- All About Martine Part Four
- Sienna's Mother (or The End...or is it?) Part One
- Sienna's Mother (The End...or is it?) Part Two
- Sienna's Mother, The End (or is it?) Part Three
- 13 Answers, 13 Facts and 13 Questions
- WP Bestie Highlight...@benjammies
- Fic Awards
- Ooorahs!, Literary Awards, WP Block Party
- Release Date!