A blog at the intersection of identity and literature.
Well, a spice mix of opinions, wonderings, and self-aimed questions about diversity in fiction -- and all the conversations that surround it. Updated weekly.
- An Emphatically Brief Intro
- Diversity in Required Reading Lists
- Toxic Seed or Toxic Soil?
- When Privileged Writers Sell You Your Own Trauma
- The Sheer Shock of Being Seen
- In Which I Have No Solution For Writer's Doubt (then maybe I have some)
- Diversity Wins (the noun not the verb)
- ANNOUNCEMENT: baby's got a discord!