High School "It-girl" Bree Middleton's return from Spring Break at her stepfather's home in Acapulco stirs up trouble for the Palm Beach teens when she sleeps with young playboy Chance Sellers, an old flame and her best friend's boyfriend. Kit Brent, a young socialite and Bree's best friend, is horrified to learn of this and as a result, she outcasts her from their clique. Bree must find a way to make it back up to her perch as Queen Bee, where Kit now sits. Chance is secretly in love with Bree but cannot find a way to be with her. Chance's bad boy best friend and player Howie Donovan corrupts a smart girl and Chance's friend, Amanda. Kit experiments with relationships that don't work out until she finds her way back to the other three. And Amanda experiences a transition from an outsider to insider. This is going to be a wild year, I can feel it.
- Cue The Royal Trumpets, Roll Out the Velvet Carpets, and Summon the Sun-kissed Onlookers, Queen Bree
- 28 (And Counting) Messages from Your Total “Chill” Bud, Chance
- The Only Thing Harder Than Picking Out the Right Dress, is Picking Out the Right Shoes
- Beware Ladies of a Certain Player Named Howie Donovan
- My Name is Amanda and I Am the Most Boring Person You've Ever Met
- Bree's Catergories: BFFL's, Old Flames & Friends with Benefits. Who Goes Where?
- What If I Told You That I Kinda Love You?