"Now is not the time."
"It is always the time!"
She was just a independent yet crazy woman who just so happens to be an anime fan. She never believed in reincarnation. So when she did die (thanks to our friendly neighbor Truck-kun), she thought she would go to heaven or at least purgatory, not be reborn in the one and only Narutoverse!
Sure it would've been fine, she could have just been a civilian and life a pretty peaceful (As peaceful a life could be in Naruto), but she just had to be reborn in not only a clan but as Sasuke Uchiha's twin sister!
Follow her, now know as Megumi Uchiha, as she tries to change the fates of many in this hectic adventure as a kunoichi.
It also doesn't help that she thinks that almost everything is cute.
Disclaimer: The Naruto franchise does not belong to me but the great Kishimoto Masahi! Megumi, Hiro, and other OCs that I put in belong to me! Also, all art belongs to me unless stated other wise!
- Chapter One: AKA How I Died.
- Chapter 2: Childhood - Part 1
- Chapter 3: Childhood - Part 2
- Chapter 4: Childhood Part 3
- Chapter 5: Childhood PT 4
- Chapter 6: Teams and Introductions
- Chapter 7: Bell Test
- Chapter 8: Zabuza and His Fat Ass
- Chapter 9: Training Montage - BEGIN!
- Chapter 10: Why The Fuck Do People Always Say "The Calm Before Storm?!"
- Chapter 11: Oh My God Isn't Haku Adorable?!
- Chapter 12: Aftermath of the Wave- Ah! Owwie, My Sudes Hurt!
- Chapter 13: Rival of Cuteness?!