QUENTIN BECK IS DEAD.
But right now, that isn't her biggest problem.
After narrowly escaping death at the hands of a mysterio-us organisation, Adria Kaecilius dedicates herself to finding the truth about the man she once loved; no matter how ugly it may be. If that means returning to the so-called "sanctum" that cast her out seven years ago, so be it.
But what happens when her resolve carries her to an alternate reality? One in which a reunion with her father is inevitable.
Plagued with doubt and still reeling from the shock of Beck's betrayal, she hardly expects to find solace with the new Sorcerer Supreme. Especially not with everything crashing down around them. But life is renowned for its odd sense of humour and Doctor Stephen Strange has always been a healer. All she can hope is that his sudden affinity for her is not another illusion, because God knows she's sick of them.
. . .
© 2019. All rights reserved. All content (except original characters and storylines) is the property of Marvel.
UPDATES EVERY SUNDAY
- Part I // an introduction
- Chapter One // one more miracle
- Chapter Two // something isn't right
- Chapter Three // this man has paused time
- Chapter Four // duck
- Chapter Five // is that...?
- Chapter Six // we start now
- Chapter Seven // you disgust me
- Chapter Eight // this ends now
- Chapter Nine // we've got her
- Chapter Ten // adria, adria, adria
- Chapter Eleven // stephen