Jessica gives everything to protect her friends, unleashing her true power against the crime boss Tyrin. He's driven off, but the power has damaged her body so much, Jessica is now at death's door.
Kyle and Xao make a deal with the king of the Tricksters to save her life, but they have to get him something first, a leprechaun space ship. A ship that just happens to be the only means of a black market leprechaun gang leaving earth. A battle to the death is sure to ensue.
Young J-Star has been given permission by her king to help the boys. She can practically give the boys victory on a platter, using nigh mystical powers. However Kyle despises her power and Xao says she needs to be "saved" from the Tricksters entirely.
Both boys are dealing with the darkness in their own souls, lost without their cheerful and loving founder, Jessica. J-Star knows she can save them both, if they'll only agree to let her use her power for them- but they keep insisting it's evil.
Who is right? More than one person has to be saved. Aliens, devils and monsters, in a world of so much evil, is it possible to save anyone?
- Introduction: With Jaden Reign
- Chapter 1: I Blew Up a Dinosaur!
- Chapter 2: The Raven Haired Girl
- Chapter 3: Shattered
- Chapter 4: Scream of the Banshee
- Chapter 5: Genesis of a Trickster- Heroes Rise
- Chapter 6: Genesis of a Trickster: First Deal
- Chapter 7: Genesis of a Trickster- Insanity or Fate?
- Chapter 8: Monkey King
- Chapter 9: Our Separate Ways
- Chapter 10: The Girl
- Chapter 11: J-Star- Ambush!
- Chapter 12: Darkness in Light, Light in Darkness
- Chapter 13: Her Light
- Chapter 13: Be Unknowable
- Chapter 14: A Pain you Need to Feel
- Chapter 15: Scouting
- Chapter 16: Where we Come from
- Chapter 16: We can do it!- Attack!
- Chapter 17: TAKE IT DOWN!
- Chapter 18: She Doesn't Matter
- Chapter 19: Getting What you Really Want
- Epilogue: Lord of the Storm