Nobody knows what it feels like to have to be perfect at all times.
Nobody knows what if feels like to not wear what they want, to not choose what they want.
They don't know how being pressured to do something.
THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A PREACHERS DAUGHTER
Oh, but Diamond Carter, knows ALL that AND MORE.
She knows what it feels like to be a Preachers Daughter, to always have to be perfect,always be respectful. She's innocent, never did anything. Talks proper, get forced to do things she doesn't want to do, she has to do EVERYTHING her parents want her to do.
But what will happen when she accidentally meets Quando Rondo?
- How I Let You Get Me In This?
- Live a little
- Street Talk
- I need a blunt for this
- Quando something poking me
- Quando was on hard for Diamond
- I learn quick, that shit easy
- What the fuck?
- Let's take this shit to the next level
- We can't do this BabyJoe
- Lets just keep this our little secret
- Stop nigga
- Y'all our new friends
- This my lil friend
- The fuck y'all doing
- I'M SORRY
- AYEEEEEE BITCHESSSSSSS
- She a hoe for that shit
- Y'all can't fuck with the police
- I do love you, but you fucked up
- What you doing here
- She started with me
- loyalty, Loyalty, LOYALTY
- Say Diamond, Kamera dead
- What we gone do?
- Maybe you should calm down
- So you saying you a month pregnant?