Cursed to be bound to an alpha werewolf as part of a plot against one of the local packs, Nate Hawthorne's -- well, he's in a bind. With the curse draining his magic and his life by the second, he has no choice but to form a bond with the targeted pack's alpha enforcer, Ian Armitage.
Ian's not happy about mating a warlock, much less one he knows he can't trust. The Hawthorne family's lived up to its name and has been a thorn in his pack's side for years. But the Armitage pack's enemies are circling, and a warlock's powers might be the only hope they have to stave off disaster.
That is, if Ian and Nate can stave off their own disastrous feelings first.
- Chapter 1: Cursed
- Chapter 2: At the Mercy of the Pack
- Chapter 3: The Only Option
- Chapter 4: In the Wolf's Den
- Chapter 5: Mated
- Chapter 6: The Honeymoon's Over Already?
- Chapter 7: Fine Then, I Don't Trust You Either
- Chapter 8: Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death
- Chapter 9: Dishonesty Is Important in a Relationship
- Chapter 10: Kiss It Better
- Chapter 11: Getting the Last Word
- Chapter 12: Hope for the Best, But...
- Chapter 13: Out on the Town
- Chapter 14: On the Run