*Offline reading purpose only*
***Author: Tang Jia San Shao***
Tang Sect, the most famous martial arts sect of all. By stealing its most secret teachings to fulfill his dreams, Tang San committed an unforgivable crime. With his ambition attained, he hands his legacy to the sect and throws himself from the fearsome "Hell's Peak."
But he could have never imagined that this would reincarnate him in another world, one without magic, martial arts, and grudges. A land where only the mystical souls of battle lay.
The continent of Douluo.
How will Tang San survive in this unknown environment? With a new road to follow, a new legend begins...
- Prologue - Tang Third Young Master Crossing Over
- Chapter 1 : Douluo Continent, Otherworldly Tang San
- Chapter 2 : Useless spirit with innate full spirit power
- Chapter 3 : Twin spirits
- Chapter 4 : Otherworldly Tang San's First Hidden Weapon
- Chapter 5 : Grandmaster? Teacher?
- Chapter 6 : I'm Xiao Wu, Wu of dancing
- Chapter 7 : Xiao Wu, You Still Want To?
- Chapter 8 : Spirit Tool, Twenty Four Moonlit Bridges
- Chapter 9 : Blue Silver Grass First Spirit Ring
- Chapter 10 : The First Spirit Ring Ability
- Chapter 11 : Xiao Wu, So You Really Are A Rabbit
- Chapter 12 : Disorder Splitting Wind Hammer Method