When stars align, things usually soar - love, happiness, sometimes wealth. But for Mia and Richard, life decided to tumble downward; at least, between them.
From childhood best friends to successful adults, Mia and Richard soon realize that distance and time apart do take a toll on people, and what was lost in the past couldn't be made up for instantly, even if they were just friends - just lucky enough to be in each other's lives - which also happened to be the one thing they weren't too sure about anymore.
Perhaps the luck had run out.
[Richard Madden x OFC]
Disclaimer: This is a work of (fan)fiction, and any resemblances to actual names, places, or events are purely coincidental.
Book Cover: Image (c) Bruno Staub, Interview Magazine
- Chapter 1 - It's Almost Fate
- Chapter 2 - It's Fine
- Chapter 3 - It's a Little Late
- Chapter 4 - It's Silly
- Chapter 5 - It's a Moment Too Soon
- Chapter 6 - It's Just Bad Luck
- Chapter 7 - It's the King! Sort of
- Chapter 8 - It's the Columns
- Chapter 9 - It's a Dream
- Chapter 10 - It's an Invite For Two
- Chapter 11 - It's a Mess
- Chapter 12 - It's a Celebration, Part 1
- Chapter 13 - It's a Celebration, Part 2
- Chapter 14 - It's Lunch Time
- Chapter 15 - It's His Betrayal
- Chapter 16 - It's a Deal
- Chapter 17 - It's Excruciating
- Chapter 18 - It's Yours
- Chapter 19 - It's Probable
- Chapter 20 - It's Not Your Fault
- Chapter 21 - It's a Mouse
- Chapter 22 - It's a (Very) Close Call
- Chapter 23 - It's the Start of the End
- Chapter 24 - It's Astrid
- Chapter 25 - It's Just for the Photo
- Chapter 26 - It's Love, But
- Chapter 27 - It's Too Often
- Chapter 28 - It's What?
- Chapter 29 - It's Familiar, and Familial
- Chapter 30 - It's My Pleasure
- Chapter 31 - It's Monday
- Chapter 32 - It's Not New
- Chapter 33 - It's Official*
- Chapter 34 - It's Mia