what the gas pipe gave was everything it had left after the car stopped running.
mostly black smoke.
some gasoline tears to evaporate from the ground.
a faint smell of regret.
- to syl
- harlequin, harlequin
- sliding doors
- i'll hold my breath for you,
- parle, s'il te plait
- take my empty hand like you mean it
- a stanza
- how this life works about ending me
- and the tune repeats you
- allusion number 2
- not my strongest side, finality
- the flicker
- avenue fontanel, a love song
- find the meaning yourself, i'm tired
- absent abscent
- my words, like a rusted cogwheel
- love for a poet